For 2018 we are delighted to offer a special package for anyone who wants to learn Italian at Centro Studi Italiani in Urbania and be an observer and part of the Scuola di belcanto experience. Obviously observers will have no active part in the singing programme, but may attend the very regular masterclasses, concerts and get to see what great singing is all about. Centro Studi Italiani have put a great package together, in which you will have a wonderfully diverse stay whilst improving your Italian. Places are limited to 10.
To Apply for the observer programme please complete the form here
Dates: August 5 – 25, 2018
Group arrival date: Saturday, August 4. All participants must land by 3 pm. Charter bus departs for Urbania at 4 pm. Estimated arrival time in Urbania: 7 pm.
Group departure date: Saturday, August 25. All participants must book flights leaving Bologna from 1 pm onwards. A charter bus will leave Urbania at 7.30 am and take everyone to the airport in Bologna.
- Italian Course: 3 weeks, Monday through Friday, 19 per week (3 hours every morning from Monday through Friday + 2 hours of conversation on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon), 57 total.
- Housing: double room in a shared apartment (single room or private apartment option available at an additional fee). All utilities included. Apartments are fully furnished including linens, washer, as well as kitchen utensils and appliances.
- Airport transfers: charter bus from Bologna Airport-Urbania-Bologna Airport.
- Welcome dinner at Big Ben Restaurant on Sunday, August 5.
- Opera performance at the Rossini Opera Festival (charter bus Urbania-Pesaro-Urbania, pre-performance dinner and opera ticket).
- 2 cooking classes (meal included!)
- 2 ceramics classes
- 1 Wine tasting
- 1 Truffle tasting
- 3 full-day excursions
- 2 half-day excursions
- Farewell reception at Caffè del Teatro
Price per person: Euro 2,500 (2,650 for single occupancy room)
Application Deadline. February 14th.