- Italian Course: 2 weeks, Monday through Friday, 3 hours per day, 15 per week, 30 total. Classes are in the morning only
- First week musical. Two singing lessons with Joan Patenaude Yarnell, singing and acting coaching with David Syrus, Eric Melear, Louisa Muller, Matthew Rose and Italian diction with Dario Maughelli
- Second week musical. Preparation and staging for two concerts, one in Urbania and one out of town
- Centro Studi Italiani is offering the wonderful opportunity to stay in Urbania longer for additional Italian language study either before or after our course. Two additional weeks of Italian study plus accommodation is being offered at the generous rate of €620.
- Housing in a double room in a shared apartment (single room option available at an additional fee). All utilities included. Apartments are fully furnished including linens, washer, as well as kitchen utensils and appliance
- Charter bus from Bologna Airport-Urbania-Bologna Airport
- Welcome dinner at Big Ben Restaurant on Sunday, July 16
- Verona and Venice weekend trip
- 1 cooking class (TBD, late afternoon/evening time)
- Farewell reception at Caffè del Teatro
Price per person: Euro 1,790 Application Deadline. March 15th.
€500 deposits to be paid May 15th. Remaining Balance June 15th
All fees are to be paid directly to Centro Studi Italiani.
(To make a payment, please request bank details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org)